Employee productivity and engagement, wellness, and attracting and retaining employees are among the top workforce priorities for Canadian employers, according to a new survey
The survey polled approximately 200 Canadian plan sponsors in relation to their group benefits, priorities in the workforce, and more.
Top 10 Priorities
- Employee productivity/engagement
- Employee wellness
- Attracting, retaining employees; developing skills for changing the business environment
- Workplace mental health
- Employee financial wellness
- Family support obligations, the effect on productivity and well-being
- Chronic illness, the effect on productivity
- Multi-generational workforce
- Delayed retirement – productivity and performance challenges
- Delayed retirement – employees working past normal retirement age
Health, wellness, and engagement are key but Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) have also gained significant attention recently. How do you creatively implement and activate cost-effective employee benefit plans to support your workforce priorities?